MY Personal home listening task unit 5

This is the original video:

Personal reflection:

The video is about how to identify yourself by testing, whether you are an introvert, an extrovert or an ambivalent, it is the first time I hear or read that word. The video shows in a quite good way some of the characteristics of each type of personality, for example if you like to be at home (introvert) or to go out to meet people (extrovert). I think it’s very cool that these videos exist that explain or unravel the way you are, since I have always considered myself as an introvert although with extrovert reasons and I considered myself like that because I am very shy when it comes to expressing my ideas to people I don’t know very well or that I don’t feel comfortable in that situation. With this video I could notice that I could be considered as an ambivalent because people who really know me do not consider me as an introvert. So I can conclude that the personality of a person is very difficult to decipher completely. (173 words)

Personality Traits & Personality Types: What is Personality? | Live Science

Activity:
The activity consists of watching the video and then searching online for a document or interesting post that talks about this topic and explaining why you chose it.

2 thoughts on “MY Personal home listening task unit 5

1. Hi Alvaro, It’s your classmate Sofía. I noticed in your personal reflection that you wrote “The video shows in a quite good way some…” and I believe that in this case the word quite goes before, so it would be “The video shows quite in a good way some…”. Also remeber to be careful with punctuation but apart from that I think your reflection is very good :).

Agregar un comentario

Su dirección de correo no se hará público. Los campos requeridos están marcados *